Monday, May 6, 2024

Unveiling the Power of Presentation Management

I have been treating PowerPoint like MS Word, sticking to the basics of creating presentations, using templates, inserting slides, and changing its properties. I am pretty guilty of this! But now, it's time to uncover the hidden power of presentation management.

Just as Word offers more than just typing and formatting, PowerPoint has features like Hide Slide and Add Section that are often overlooked. I've used PowerPoint for ages, but only recently discovered the magic of hiding slides in a class. 

So, if you've only been scratching the surface of what PowerPoint can do, brace yourself for a journey of discovery. You might even find yourself laughing at the newfound ability to hide slides.

2 comments:

  1. Good job explaining your experience with PowerPoint hide slide and add section. I did not know about these features as well until I took the IS 101 class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glenda, I too found out a lot taking this course and slapped my forehead many times, "Wow, PowerPoint can do this too!" Yup, my seatbelt is buckled on this journey of discovery.

    ReplyDelete